Founded as a company following the latest trends in IT development
We are BREZNA!
We represent professionalism - a portfolio of activities that inspire the users in their work!
We became a preferred partner of EBV Elektronik GmbH, first in the field of Web B2B development, and later in developing their corporate website and multiple microsites
We extend our cooperation to include testing their 'in house' ERP system
We are already actively participating in its ERP development
Quality of our products resulted in us becoming partners of Avnet Electronics Marketing, and we formed two new teams to meet their needs in areas of SAP and WebMethods development. Our team has grown from the initial 3 developers to 15 programmers we have today, and we have a tendency to grow further. Quality and consistency have always been our primary objectives
We are hiring
Want to become a member of our team? Take a look at the 1 current opening.More Info
BI Developer / AdminJob location: Belgrade
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, Develop and Support applications using SQL Server and C# .NET.
- Administrate and monitor the current BI / SQL Server reporting environment.
- ETL Jobs
- User management
- Report subscriptions
- Process analysis improvement and automation.
- Performance, alert and environment monitoring.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Visual Studio.
- SQL / TSQL Script.
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming/concepts.
- Good knowledge of project lifecycle.
- Strong analytical data and security validation skills.
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Microsoft Power BI
- Experience of Azure cloud (Data Factory, Data Bricks) ecosystem and SAP BW advantageous.
- Must be able to interface inter- and intra-departmental functional groups.
- At least 3 years MS SQL Server development experience.
- Fluent in English (verbal & written)
- Degree in Computer Science / Business Administration or equivalent
- A chance to be part of a casual but highly professional international team
- Private healthcare
- Trainings and professional development
- Flexible work hours
- Team building trips