Founded as a company following the latest trends in IT development
We are BREZNA!
We represent professionalism - a portfolio of activities that inspire the users in their work!
We became a preferred partner of EBV Elektronik GmbH, first in the field of Web B2B development, and later in developing their corporate website and multiple microsites
We extend our cooperation to include testing their 'in house' ERP system
We are already actively participating in its ERP development
Quality of our products resulted in us becoming partners of Avnet Electronics Marketing, and we formed two new teams to meet their needs in areas of SAP and WebMethods development. Our team has grown from the initial 3 developers to 15 programmers we have today, and we have a tendency to grow further. Quality and consistency have always been our primary objectives
We are hiring
Want to become a member of our team? Take a look at the 1 current opening.More Info
Desktop Support EngineerJob location: Belgrade
Common tasks associated with the job:
- Handle end-user hardware and software support requests for clients in Serbia and other European countries
- Provide Level II support for internal customer problem ticket resolution and local IT infrastructure troubleshooting.
- Perform hardware integration and software installations on industry standard PC clients to including Windows 7/10 operating system, desktop applications and peripheral devices.
- Remote user support for sales offices and mobile users.
- Responsible for tracking and maintaining site documentation, configurations, and maintenance.
- Maintenance of PC deployment documentation and tracking inventory.
- Work with the central IT-SOS team based near Düsseldorf to support infrastructure hardware in branch offices.
Specific Requirements include:
- Excellent customer service attitude and Communication skills required.
- PC/desktop trouble shooting skills a must.
- Proficiency in the installation and configuration of Microsoft Windows7/10, Server 2008/12, MFPs, standard office automation and applications such as Office 2K13/2K16.
- In depth knowledge of Intel based PC systems incl. integration and configuration and printers.
- Organization skills and team-player.
- Microsoft Certification and itIL foundation are a plus.
- Successfully finished education in IT
- Administration of MS Windows client and server systems
- Installation and support of hardware and software, client migration and upgrade (Windows 10)
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory
- Advanced knowledge of MS client and server systems
- Good knowledge of Windows standard applications and tools
- Good knowledge of antivirus, security and connectivity applications
- A basic understanding of batch programming
- IT Service management
- Minimum of secondary or higher education
- Appropriate IT or Technical training
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Fluent in English and ideally other European languages
- Analytical thinking, good communicator, team-player, flexible, able to work independently to a high standard.
- A chance to be part of a casual but highly professional international team
- Private healthcare
- Trainings and professional development
- Flexible work hours
- Team building trips